Wednesday 17 February 2016

Special Offer Time!

Any aspiring writers might like to know that I offer Editorial Services at reasonable rates. What's more, if your a first-time client I'm offering you free advice! Submit a short story of up to 7,000 words and I will give an honest, detailed, and (I hope) rather helpful assessment of it, absolutely free. Oh, and it doesn't have to be in the supernatural genre, I'll happily consider any kind of fiction.

You know it makes sense. But just in case you're unsure, let's see what Simon says.

'David is a fantastic editor with an amazing eye. You're in great hands with him.'

Simon Strantzas Burnt Blacks Suns, Cold to the Touch, Nightingale Songs, Aickman's Heirs (ed.)

No comments:

'Schalken the Painter' by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu

A reading by yours truly of one of the all-time classics. I hope you enjoy it!  I'm told my voice sends people to sleep so maybe try it ...