Friday 2 August 2013

Meanwhile, in Dublin...



I know it's a pain to be asked to vote for things online, what with the logging in and clicking, and having to sit down in your own home while doing it. But this is really worth it, if only to stop Brian posting video of a full Irish lunch. And he may just do that regardless.

(Does he seem a mite overdressed to you, for someone trying to get money on the internet? Just a thought.)

NB Brian-Of-The-Shapely-Ankles (as he is known in Irish epic poetry) would like me to point out that you can vote once a day for Swan River Press - so this really is a case of 'vote early, vote often'!

2 comments:

Aonghus Fallon said...

Funny - I generally pour Glenmorangie over my 'Lucky Charm' cereals. Each to his own I guess....

Voted just once so far, as my internet connection is on the ropey side and a bit flash-averse.

valdemar said...

Thanks! Every little helps.

LET YOUR HINGED JAW DO THE TALKING by Tom Johnstone (Alchemy Press)

ST 55 features a tale by Brighton's finest purveyor of contemporary horror, Tom Johnstone. And it just so happens that Alchemy Press is...