Friday 29 March 2013

Subscriptions - update

Firstly, I have added a PayPal button for online subscriptions, and that button ought to appear to the right of this post. There's a drop-down menu giving the three sub rates, depending on where you are in relation to me. If you find it unusable for some reason, please let me know! I'm not the most tech-savvy of persons.

Secondly, I made a silly mistake in fixing the US & RoW price for 3 issues. I failed to take the difference in postage into account, so I've had to increase it by five dollars. Since the incorrect price was printed in ST#23 I will of course accept the lower payment from any existing subscriber. Doh!

Anyway, these are the correct rates.

UK 3-issue subscription £25

EU 3-issue subscription €35

US 3-issue subscription $45

Other overseas, as US.

No comments:

LET YOUR HINGED JAW DO THE TALKING by Tom Johnstone (Alchemy Press)

ST 55 features a tale by Brighton's finest purveyor of contemporary horror, Tom Johnstone. And it just so happens that Alchemy Press is...