Tuesday 28 October 2008

Everything's a bit rubbish

Well, here we are, nearly at the end of October, and still no sign of ST14. The printer says it's nearly ready but so far, no show. I hope it will be ready next month. If not, then I risk hitting the Christmas post, which will be truly dodgy. Oh well, it's just a hobby.

On a happier note, I recently bought a cheap DVD of Night of the Eagle. This was an adaptation of Fritz Leiber's novel Conjure Wife and the script credits are shared by big names Richard Matheson and Charles Beaumont. Throw in Peter (Jason King) Wyngarde as the star and you've got a modest but classy British supernatural thriller. 

Unfortunately, there are no YouTube clips of this film to show you. So here's the show that made Mr Wyngarde a household name as 'that bloke off Department S'. 

2 comments:

strantzas said...

Wait longer for ST 14 ??

Dear me, no :-(

valdemar said...

This issue has been jinxed from the start. All kinds of problems, I'm afraid. I didn't start work on it any later than usual, but somehow everything just took longer. Annoying. I suppose I shouldn't moan because the printer is friendly enough and charges reasonably - it's just slow.

ATARASHII GAKKO! - HANAKO (Official Music Video)

'Hanako of the Toilet' is a famous Japanese urban myth of a girl ghost that haunts... well, you can work it out for yourself.  (I th...